PDA

View Full Version : it feels great when...

MrBananaMan
3 Nov 2006, 02:54 AM
when do you guys feel good? i just washed all of my clothes and sheets, which i do about once a month. i feel good now, except for the fact im noticing every little thing like dust on my stuff and things laying on the floor.

you guys ever do this kind of thing?

nottaprettygal
3 Nov 2006, 02:57 AM
when do you guys feel good? i just washed all of my clothes and sheets, which i do about once a month. i feel good now, except for the fact im noticing every little thing like dust on my stuff and things laying on the floor.

you guys ever do this kind of thing?

You mean clean? Uh yes. And this isn't just a J thing, but you should probably be washing your clothes and sheets a little more often than once a month.

Rice-Tactics
3 Nov 2006, 02:58 AM
when I get an adrenaline rush.

MrBananaMan
3 Nov 2006, 03:01 AM
You mean clean? Uh yes. And this isn't just a J thing, but you should probably be washing your clothes and sheets a little more often than once a month.

clean, non messy, organized, sure.

when I get an adrenaline rush.

oh man try washing clothes, its a great rush, well maybe if you arent used to doing it.

MrBananaMan
3 Nov 2006, 03:12 AM
try not doing your laundry for a while and THEN seeing how it feels!

hey guys i was thinking as i was taking my clothes out of the dryer. where does the endless supply of lint come from?

Stoic
3 Nov 2006, 03:14 AM
<------------

attila_the_hunny
3 Nov 2006, 03:15 AM
It feels great when I brush my teeth.

Rice-Tactics
3 Nov 2006, 03:15 AM
clean, non messy, organized, sure.

oh man try washing clothes, its a great rush, well maybe if you arent used to doing it.

I wish you could get a rush from that but I find it a hassle. My day to day life is boring. I've become so numb to whats going on around me i just realized I've done the exact same thing every day when I got home from school for about 4 weeks now. Unbelieveable. it takes alot to get me going and even more for me to become energetic. Think of it like acting extroverted but at the same time being able the think as deeply as an introvert but everything comes clearer and quicker that it usually does for me.

CoHo
3 Nov 2006, 03:18 AM
I can't figure the best place to put fucking into the word interesting... you know like fan-fucking-tastic or abso-fucking-lutley

inter-fucking-esting... yeah, just doesn't roll of the tongue. Hrm... fasci-fucking-nating... no...

fuck

MrBananaMan
3 Nov 2006, 03:20 AM
... Ah, your clothes?? :ph34r:

but i mean, wouldnt your clothes turn into nothing eventually. they dont though. or is the prcoess extremely slow?

Stoic
3 Nov 2006, 03:20 AM
I can't figure the best place to put fucking into the word interesting... you know like fan-fucking-tastic or abso-fucking-lutley

inter-fucking-esting... yeah, just doesn't roll of the tongue. Hrm... fasci-fucking-nating... no...

fuck

in-fucking-teresting kinda works.

file cabinet
3 Nov 2006, 02:59 PM
I like the feeling of clean bed sheets and pillow cases. vacuuming was also one of my chores when I was a kid so it feels somewhat natural to vacuum but I don't do it frequently.

dubbeltop
3 Nov 2006, 04:11 PM
it feels great when

I can finally fall in love and get some action and win the lottery and have a few fluffy kids so my 1-man-clan will not become extinctTttTTT.......

btw: is that your sister CW??? She looks pretty slurrp ;)

faith
3 Nov 2006, 11:57 PM
I love hanging clean laundry on the line, and taking it down when it's dry.

It feels great when I'm at home and the day is beautiful and sunny and breezy and I can do chores while the sun streams in the windows. I live in a forest, and the trees are gorgeous through every single window. My dogs play in the leaves outside and my cat sleeps by the fire. I feel so happy and thankful to have this life.

It feels great when I'm working on my house, doing something I've never done before, and I actually get it right in the end. Big rush of pride and confidence.

It feels great to curl up by the fire with a good book and a snuggly blanket.

It feels great to discover a new idea with a friend--something that was nagging at the back of my mind for some time, that I couldn't put into words, and then finally be able to get it into words and clarify what it is.

It feels great to use words well, to read something I've written and be pleased.

edit: oh yeah... And it feels great when you're climbing and can't find a handhold--and finally, three inches above what you can normally reach, you manage to lock your fingers onto a piece of rock. Amazing feeling of satisfaction.

Dr. Haight
4 Nov 2006, 12:07 AM
It feels great when I stick my toes in warm sand.

It feels great when that noise stops immenating from the fan.

It feels great when I slap suckers with the back side of my hand.

It feels great when people that break the rules get banned.

venerationOFrabbits
4 Nov 2006, 12:12 AM
it felt great when that awful avatar went away

MacGuffin
4 Nov 2006, 12:41 AM
it felt great when that awful avatar went away
Which one?

venerationOFrabbits
4 Nov 2006, 12:45 AM
Which one?

MrBananaMan's, the avatar with the black background and low pixel animated cartoon

MacGuffin
4 Nov 2006, 12:48 AM
MrBananaMan's, the avatar with the black background and low pixel animated cartoon
I was hoping it was some sort of clown.

Dr. Haight
4 Nov 2006, 12:49 AM
I was hoping it was some sort of clown.It was... but that had nothing to do with the avatar. :)

Stoic
4 Nov 2006, 12:52 AM
eh, am I the only one who thought BananaMan's posts were at least semi-amusing?

Dr. Haight
4 Nov 2006, 12:56 AM
eh, am I the only one who thought BananaMan's posts were at least semi-amusing?Let's hope so.

caybo
4 Nov 2006, 01:37 PM
It feels great when you do something good for someone else.

Dirty-American-Devil
4 Nov 2006, 02:07 PM
I feel best when I my head is going 1000mph, when I am totally oblivious to the outside world. I would also say I enjoy being in love, though such a thing hasn't happen in a long while, and I resent the female population that try to pull me in that direction, on purpose or not.

That and when I get off of work is a great feeling too.

MacGuffin
4 Nov 2006, 04:46 PM
It feels great when you do something good for someone else.
It feels even better when you do something good for yourself.

C.J.Woolf
4 Nov 2006, 04:58 PM
Falling in love was the best feeling I ever had. But then it's also the most powerful drug I've ever been on.