Page 52 of 94 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: MBTI types of fictional characters

Type
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by GC AGE View Post
    Lol....i was making a lame joke....ah well...
    :D alas for the ambiguity of the internet.
    "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -CS Lewis

Type
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post

not sure that it means much, but did you see the latest movie? splinter sent him off on his own to 'grow' through introspection in order to become a better leader, and he was gone for a full year without coming to any conclusions about how to do so. he only returned upon april showing up to say he was needed, and then only begrudgingly because he didn't think he had learned anything.

again, in the movie, it shows this a lot. when leo left for that year, raph, indeed, went completely solo to fight crime. and, he didn't tell a soul. none of the others knew what he was doing. they thought he slept all day and wasn't doing anything with his life.
    actually, in the movie, leo screwed up and told raphael that he's better than he is, and raphael kicked his ass. (whoops!)

it was splinter who eventually got through to him by telling him that it's his 'lack of balancing his passion with calmness' that kept him from being the 'leader'. even though raph told him "maybe i don't want to be led."

It seems like the new movie is based on the old comics, which is odd since nothing else was.

Banned Array
    Type
    ENTX

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrus View Post
    What about the characters in the Great Gatsby? They all seem SJs and SPs to me, except perhaps, Nick.
    I'm curious Ferrus, and hope you don't mind me asking, but which character do you identify with most in Gatsby? To me, Daisy seems like she would be an INFJ and Tom Buchanan strikes me as an ENFJ.

Type
    INFP

actually, in the movie, leo screwed up and told raphael that he's better than he is, and raphael kicked his ass. (whoops!)

it was splinter who eventually got through to him by telling him that it's his 'lack of balancing his passion with calmness' that kept him from being the 'leader'. even though raph told him "maybe i don't want to be led."
    Bah, it sounds like Leo gets shafted by the film.
    What Would Jesus Post?

Member Array
    Type
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by developer View Post
    How would you guys type the characters from CSI NY ? Mac Taylor seems like an ISTJ to me, but I am at a loss with Stella Bonasera and Danny Messer.
    Any suggestions ?
    I'll have to think about the other two, but Mac seems VERY ISTJ to me and I seem to have read that Gary Sinise actually is ISTJ.

And a pick I hadn't heard so far; it's hard to really say because of the psychological issues for the character, but I'd almost guess that River from the series Firefly is probably INTP.

Type
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by apple View Post
    I'm curious Ferrus, and hope you don't mind me asking, but which character do you identify with most in Gatsby? To me, Daisy seems like she would be an INFJ and Tom Buchanan strikes me as an ENFJ.
    I didn't really identify with any of the characters - they all seems fairly wretched sort obsessed with money and glamour, quite the opposite of myself. I probably symapthised most with Nick Carraway, his analysing eye and his cool dismissal of the events is quite a Ti trait. I also was sympathetic to the plight of George, but more from a social angle.

Tom Buchanan seems to deal in stereotypes and is a noted sportsman - seems ESTJ or ESFJ to me, and Daisy... possibly INFJ. But her eventually acquiescence to Tom bespeaks an attachment to propriety - S. The dreamer, Gatby, well there is an ENFP, in my opinion. It is appropriate that the NF character ultimately suffers the most.

Type
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by diffusionator View Post
    No wonder Voyager is my favorite Star Trek series - fully a quarter of the main cast is INTP!

http://www.samurai-archives.com/scifi/voy.html
    i would change B'Elanna Torres to ISTP and Kes to INFP but otherwise it looks all correct.

Type
    IXTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    I'll have to think about the other two, but Mac seems VERY ISTJ to me and I seem to have read that Gary Sinise actually is ISTJ.

And a pick I hadn't heard so far; it's hard to really say because of the psychological issues for the character, but I'd almost guess that River from the series Firefly is probably INTP.
    Thank you Thor for following up on my post about CSI NY. With Stella Bonasera I am wondering between ENFJ and ENTJ. Danny could be e?fp, but it is really unclear. Anybody has any ideas ?

Thank you !
    Truth is rarely pure and never simple (O. Wilde)

Type
    INTP

Tenchi Muyo-

Tenchi - ISTP
    Ryoko - ESTP
    Ayeka - ESxJ
    Sasami - ENFP
    Kagato - INTJ
    Washu - ENTP
    Mihoshi - ESFP
    Kiyone - ISTJ
    "Brave men tell the truth; the wiseman's tools are analogies and puzzles."
    -Royksopp, Remind Me

INTP
    I (1%) N (75%) T (38%) P (67%)

Type
    intp

Aang: INFP
    Katara: ENFJ
    Sokka: ESTP
    Toph Bei Fong: ISTJ
    Bumi: INTP
    Yue: IXFJ

Zuko: ENTJ
    Iroh: INFJ

Azula: EXTJ
    Zhao: ESTJ
    I am still confused, but on a higher level.
    - Enrico Fermi