Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: empath test

Bad Lieutenant Ping Champion, Plops Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Shuriken Challenge Champion, Virus Champion, Pencak Champion Array dubbeltop's Avatar
    Type
    InFJ

Default empath test

A Feely touchy 'empath' test :

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=201302

I was tested a JUDGE........

justified and ancient Othello Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion Array bluebell's Avatar
    Type
    INTP

You scored as a Judge
    "You are a Judge Empath, one who is a "truthsayer". You can tell truth from lies, good from evil. You do not tolerate wrong doing. You are a defender of the good and the innocent. You are kind and merciful but do not play foolish games. "

Some of those questions were pretty loopy. IMO a lot of the questions were belief in weird mysticism rather than empathy with others.

Bad Lieutenant Ping Champion, Plops Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Shuriken Challenge Champion, Virus Champion, Pencak Champion Array dubbeltop's Avatar
    Type
    InFJ

Quote Originally Posted by bluebell View Post
    You scored as a Judge

Some of those questions were pretty loopy. IMO a lot of the questions were belief in weird mysticism rather than empathy with others.
    Yes, just like astrology the test tend to give direction rather than answers...

http://healing.about.com/cs/empathic...pathtraits.htm

Senior Member Array Rice-Tactics's Avatar
    Type
    INTP

I was the judge as well.
    *trumpet* I(88%) N (70%) T(68%) P(75%)

Type
    infx

I'm a Fallen Angel. Sounds about right.

Most of the questions I strongly agreed with except the fruity stuff about moon energy and translating pain into light, etc.
    "Just to clear the deck and make sure everything is upfront, I own no monkeys"

Member Array
    Type
    INfP

You scored as a Fallen Angel
    You are a Fallen Angel empath. You have not found your place in this world yet and wander as a lost soul. Your wings have been clipped but you know deep inside they will grow back. You need to fly free and proud. Fallen Angels are spiritual beings who were trapped by flesh, and are now seeking to spread their wings again. (from the Book of Storms at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)

glitch Penguin Pass Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Speed Cards Champion Array Hermione's Avatar
    Type
    INTP

Judge 75%

Shaman, Universal, Fallen Angel 65%

Traveler, Precog, Artist 60%

Healer 55%
    Wreck-It Ralph: So, I'm happy to report, and you'll be happy to hear, I'm taking life one game at a time. Of course the job hasn't changed... But, newsflash, the Nicelanders are being nice to me. And, you know, that got me thinking about those poor guys left without a game. So, here's what we did: we asked them to help us out on the bonus level. I'm telling you guys, we haven't been this popular in years. It's crazy. The gamers say we're "Retro" which I think means "Old but cool".

Made in Thailand Array Jennywocky's Avatar
    Type
    INTP

Judge 90%
    Fallen Angel 85%
    Artist 75%
    Traveler 70%

Yes, too much "New Agey / Superpower" crap.
    "The word on her lips is always YES, and all her being says YES YES YES to all that is happening and all that is offered her." - Anais Nin
    I love my life.

Type
    INFJ

You scored as a Artist
    You are an Artist Empath, one who creates their own reality and infuses the realities of others with your energy & emotions. You are poetic and sensitive. You turn your feelings into creations and share them with the world. Everything you touch turns to song and is freed by the color of your eyes. Your spirit dances with the winds and paints delight in the evening sky.
    Artist 90%
    Judge 80%
    Fallen Angel 75%
    "He acts, in accordance with the highest law -- unconfused by praise or blame. He seeks only to preserve the people. He is the treasure of the state." Sun Tzu
    RCUAI INFJ 4w5

Type
    INTP

Artist 85%
    You are an Artist Empath, one who creates their own reality and infuses the realities of others with your energy & emotions. You are poetic and sensitive. You turn your feelings into creations and share them with the world. Everything you touch turns to song and is freed by the color of your eyes. Your spirit dances with the winds and paints delight in the evening sky. (from the "Book of Storms" by Jad Alexander at

Fallen Angel, Judge 70%

I must've been in a weird mood when I took this test