Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun Harry Potter test for MBTI

Better than you Disc Dash Champion, Gandys Quest Champion Array mgb's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx

Default Fun Harry Potter test for MBTI

This test was pretty fun and proves that all INTPs are evil.

http://piratemonkeysinc.com/quiz.php
    Last edited by Rajah; 20 Dec 2007 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Fixed link - was changed on website
    Bartleby: This from a guy who still owes me ten dollars from a bet over which was going to be bigger, E.T. or Krush Groove.
    Loki: Hey, fuck you, man, 'cause time's gonna tell on that one.

Type
    INTP

Bah. I've already had this discussion on a Harry Potter-forum (yes. ), and we all agreed that this is wrong - Voldemort is INTJ.
    Think of it - INTP's might plot to take over the world, but would they ever get around to actually try it? Just look at what happened to those threads...forgotten.
    Mr. Signature has resigned. The position is suspended until further notice.

The Evil Eye Array coffeezombie's Avatar
    Type
    INTP

Yeah, I got Lord Voldemort. Isn't he a little too efficient at executing his plans for world domination to be an INTP though? I have lots of dreams of dominating the world, but they never get carried out. Heh heh

Edit: Crap, I wrote this before I saw Boneca's post. Yeah, I agree with you, dude.
    CZ
    5w4 sp/sx

Type
    INTJ

The description for ISTJ was also accurate though, and I'm wondering why "ambitious" was in the INTP description but not the INTJ (maybe because Voldermort is ambitious, and this site thinks he is an INTP?)
    The diagnosis of some characters' types was surprisingly accurate (Hagrid-ISFJ, Dumbledore- INFJ, Snape- INTJ); others did not seem as accurate, such as Olympe Maxime being pegged as an ENFJ: I don't think her character is developed enough in the book to infer her type (and from what is written in the book, ENFJ isn't the best description).
    Attached Images

= Array
    Type
    INTP

LOL I'm like Lord Voldemort

Pointless attempt to malign the INTP
    -e-

Type
    ENTP

i agree with it, when did voldemort himself ever demand rigidness in time and that?

his plans got done because he had many many people on his staff to do them, to me i know this has got to be true because of this one clincher, i identify with him but i would rather be snape. as i am intp but would rather be intj
    Richard Leslie Whereat
    (15:26:47) divis56: i know... i realized i was wrong after i told her... that's why i called her a racist...

Quote Originally Posted by Claverhouse
    Shai has manic phases. In which like a shaman he sees strange visions, imagines vain things, and speaks as a stranger to reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by CorporateWhore
    Some of that stuff is true, other stuff is misquoted, taken out of context or just blatant lies.
    My Journal
    +61 434992320
    3 Ayrton St
    Canberra, ACT, Australia

Kanshiketsu Array
    Type
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Boneca
    Bah. I've already had this discussion on a Harry Potter-forum (yes. ), and we all agreed that this is wrong - Voldemort is INTJ.
    Post a link.

But I would say that the quiz results are biased, because the guy who made it is an INTJ and he obviously didn't want to be Lord Voldemort.

= Array
    Type
    INTP

I see Voldemort as an INTJ - Snape as an INTP. Snape is misunderstood.
    -e-

Type
    intp or entp

i dont think there's an INTP in harry potter. voldemort is INTJ, snape seems IXTJ to me, and by the way i thought hermione was an INFJ.
    Do people actually read signatures?

Type
    INTP

I agree, QrioCT. Snape is misunderstood, but I don't think he's a P. He strictly enforces the rules (though he bends them to suit his own whims) and he has the work ethic of a J, even though he's not in his choice of position (he wants to teach DADA, but always gets stuck with Potions). He definitely seems like a IXTJ. And I don't see how Hermione could be anything but an INFJ, as she's definitely an advocate for the oppressed/downtrodden (House Elves, Buckbeak, etc).
    I (87.1%)
    N (79.41%)
    T (73.53%)
    P (66.67%)
    enneagram 5
    variant sp/sx/so