View Poll Results: Which MBTI Type do you find the most ANNOYING?

Voters
222. You may not vote on this poll
  • INFP

3 1.35%
  • ENFP

5 2.25%
  • ISTJ

17 7.66%
  • ESTJ

53 23.87%
  • INTJ

9 4.05%
  • ENTJ

5 2.25%
  • ISFP

2 0.90%
  • ESFP

21 9.46%
  • ISFJ

17 7.66%
  • ESFJ

62 27.93%
  • INFJ

2 0.90%
  • ENFJ

5 2.25%
  • ISTP

2 0.90%
  • ESTP

11 4.95%
  • INTP

7 3.15%
  • ENTP

1 0.45%
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MBTI types do you least get on with?

Junior Member Array Grungemouse's Avatar
    Type
    INTP

ISTJ's: What a boring personality type!
    Um, what? One of my friends is an ISTJ and she's one of the quirkiest friends I've come across. Or did my dazzling INTPness coax her out of her obsessively-structured shell? xD Seriously, though. Once you got to know her you wouldn't assume for a second she was an ISTJ. I was almost horrified when that was her result.

Worst type for me? ESTP. My mum. She compares me too much to the "average teenager." "Normal teenagers go out with their friends", "Normal teenagers want to get a job," "normal teenagers get down and study." No. No they don't. Is my mum mis-typed, or do all ESTPs have a knack for comparing things to the 'norm'?

Oh, and another thing. Her indecisiveness when clothes shopping. Her absent-minded, lack of awareness of time tendencies despite living and dying in her watch. The "You can't assume something is going to happen if it hasn't happened before!" motto, her annoying alternating from F to T.

As for ENFPs, yar, I have a soft spot for them too. :x Despite the fact 'He' can't desist from distracting me constantly during Biology, which I'm failing as it is. *sigh* Only an ENFP could get away with distracting me from my work.

Emma/17/Daemian.
    I-100% N-88% T-100% P-67%

Member Array
    Type
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Grungemouse View Post
    Worst type for me? ESTP. My mum. She compares me too much to the "average teenager." "Normal teenagers go out with their friends", "Normal teenagers want to get a job," "normal teenagers get down and study." No. No they don't. Is my mum mis-typed, or do all ESTPs have a knack for comparing things to the 'norm'?
    She is probably not comparing you but wants to see you moving. She probably is this combo of laid back but go go go at the same time.

I can get along with ESTPs provided they are not in a position of authority over me. When they are not in a position of authority, they can really appreciate your input and be fun to be around. I work with an ESTP and we work very well together but I'd never let her be my boss and told that directly to her. We both laughed about it. That's why I like ESTPs. We can have blunt conversations without major offence being taken.
    Last edited by Polly_G; 23 Mar 2008 at 11:52 PM.
    Polly

Junior Member Array
    Type
    INtP

Istj just wont listen

Senior Member Array
    Type
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
    [stereotype]

ESFJs. They're dumb, and adamant about it.

[/stereotype]
    To add to your list, they only like people who are just like themselves, are super manipulative, and need constant attention and feedback/approval.

Quote Originally Posted by WhichDan View Post
    ISTJ. Completely unable to relate to anything outside of their own perception, and unwilling to consider the fact that they might be wrong.
    Someone else mentioned how boring they are, but I think this makes them ideal as mates(reliability). You don't want someone who is going to freak out, primp, or schmooze more than you do.

About other types in general, can't you get along with a male X while not getting along with a female X , especially if one is healthy and the other is not?

Quote Originally Posted by LowEnd View Post
    Seconded.
    They don't understand sense.
    They're a bunch of drama queens.
    They won't stop interfering.
    That's probably very true, but the ESFJ I know would only pick out your 3 BEST qualities (most of the time). Also, when I had her take the quiz, the nutty person handed it out to all her friends and family (!). This was unbelievable because I thought she might not even take it. She saved me all that trouble of guessing everyone. But you were talking about bad qualities....
    Last edited by EmmaPeel; 13 Apr 2008 at 01:20 PM. Reason: merged posts

Type
    INTP

ISTJ

Too damn literal.
    Quirky in all the wrong ways.
    They get lost in their routines.

Banned Array
    Type
    INTJ

ESFPs, but that's because they're my opposite type.

But ENFJs are up there -- they are manipulative backstabbers.

I talked to this ENFJ girl who I met on Facebook, and she actually claimed to have a romantic interest in me and claimed she wanted to, one day, get together. Her FFM results were correlated to the ENFJ type and she was very good looking, and that's pretty much what counts -- I don't want my mates to be smarter or more clever than I. We also talked on the telephone a few times. She gave me these attractive flirtatious messages via e-mail and said how attractive, interesting, and intelligent I was. Hence, I grew suspicions that she would be a lying, backstabbing bitch because I've never been complimented like that before. (She probably thought that I had something that she wanted.) And it turns out I was right -- she lost interest in me and got committed with another guy and crushed my hopes of having my first romantic relationship or even getting laid for the first time before my 23rd birthday, which was my goal for this year. I hate Fe, it is evil.

I conduct vanity searches Array Rajah's Avatar
    Type
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Her FFM results were correlated to the ENFJ type and she was very good looking, and that's pretty much what counts
    Oh, this is going to be good.

-- I don't want my mates to be smarter or more clever than I.
    The Select-a-Response Generator!!!

(1) How very secure in yourself you are.
    (2) Small pool.
    (3) You must not get laid much, eh?

...my hopes of having my first romantic relationship or even getting laid for the first time before my 23rd birthday, which was my goal for this year.
    Ding, ding, ding!

God, I'm good.

Banned Array
    Type
    INTJ

Well, I actually posted "she was very good looking, and that's pretty much what counts" out of my increased bitterness of the memory.

Senior Member Array
    Type
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    ESFPs, but that's because they're my opposite type.

But ENFJs are up there -- they are manipulative backstabbers.

I talked to this ENFJ girl who I met on Facebook, and she actually claimed to have a romantic interest in me and claimed she wanted to, one day, get together. Her FFM results were correlated to the ENFJ type and she was very good looking, and that's pretty much what counts -- I don't want my mates to be smarter or more clever than I. We also talked on the telephone a few times. She gave me these attractive flirtatious messages via e-mail and said how attractive, interesting, and intelligent I was. Hence, I grew suspicions that she would be a lying, backstabbing bitch because I've never been complimented like that before. (She probably thought that I had something that she wanted.) And it turns out I was right -- she lost interest in me and got committed with another guy and crushed my hopes of having my first romantic relationship or even getting laid for the first time before my 23rd birthday, which was my goal for this year. I hate Fe, it is evil.
    I have a hard time accepting Fe, too. I don't trust it. For an INTJ, it's their "trickster" so, it's natural for them not trust it. I see Fe as manipulative and I'm so skeptical when it's being extraverted especially to me. It gets me off balance. I say to myself, "Ok, get the shovel out because they are truly shoveling it". I'm not proud of those feelings that I have about Fe and I'm trying hard to be more accepting of it. I'm a Fi person all the way as I treasure authenticity. I detest phoniness.

Banned Array
    Type
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ZHASH View Post
    I have a hard time accepting Fe, too. I don't trust it. For an INTJ, it's their "trickster" so, it's natural for them not trust it. I see Fe as manipulative and I'm so skeptical when it's being extraverted especially to me. It gets me off balance. I say to myself, "Ok, get the shovel out because they are truly shoveling it". I'm not proud of those feelings that I have about Fe and I'm trying hard to be more accepting of it. I'm a Fi person all the way as I treasure authenticity. I detest phoniness.
    Yes, I find that I get along with ENFPs and INFPs more than any other types. I tend to have more of a bond with them and they also seem to have genuine interest or concern in me. Although I'm even skeptical of their compliments, as I am skeptical of all compliments, in general.

Sometimes, I think I'm an embittered INFJ, though, because I use Ni and Ti, but Ni more than Ti, because when I'm alone, I tend to use Ti to analyze an inner world of Ni imagination.

But in the outer world, I also find that I have a hard time with conflict, and in the real world, I'm actually a little too nice and polite and don't stick up for myself as much as I'd like for fear of conflict, which could suggest an Fe, so I just withdraw into a world of bitterness and cynicism, even nihilism -- something that both Ni and Ti are very adept at to the point of paranoia. So it could be that I use Fe in a way to get others to leave me alone, which satisfies my Ni.