Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Peeing in Bottles

Poopsmith Esq. Array HoneyCyclical's Avatar
    Type
    INXx

My step-brother had (RIP) Osteogenesis Imperfecta and was in a wheelchair. When we were kids he would spend the night over at our house on the weekend and would sleep on the pull-out sofa bed in the living room. Instead of muscling his way into his chair (especially if he was in one of many leg or arm casts) and then circumventing furniture to get to the bathroom down the hall, he would pee into a container that was made for this kind of thing and empty it in the toilet in the morning. My mom was/is a difficult woman to deal with, hypercritical, excessively mouth ESFJ and she and he never got along. One morning she picked up a Mountain Dew 2 liter bottle that was sitting next to the coffee table and without thinking, opened the top and took a swig. I bet you already know what was in it. He couldn't find the 'pee container' in the middle of the night so he used what was in arms reach. We kids laughed about that for weeks in that "ah, sweet justice!" way.
    Last edited by HoneyCyclical; 23 Jul 2009 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Us vs We..oh and a bunch of other editorial mistakes.
    Nor does it matter how you gauge and try him. A character is like an acrostic or Alexandrian stanza; read it forward, backward, or across, it still spells the same thing.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

All is bloated and far from truth. Let's secure that reputation. Place the dummy upon the roof. Stitch him a tongue. Give him proof.
    -David Sylvian

5w4 sp/sx decadent - "half domesticated wild animal"

Type
    infp

I don't pee in bottles, but I pee outside all the time. I never thought it was weird until my hub made a comment about it when we first began dating. It was so common for us girls when I was growing up that I never thought anything was wrong with it.
    “He just complained and complained the whole time we were there...But it didn't make any difference in terms of how our day went, because nobody there cared where we were from.” Chris Cornell

Type
    INTP

Perhaps the fact that it is widely considered taboo stems from the conditioning applied by parents during the toilet training phase when people are children. I'll bet most kids are repeatedly told something like "it's dirty, only do it in the toilet", and are punished somehow when they don't comply. This is internalised and remains unqestioned in most people unless circumstances arise that cause you to question the practice. As open discussion of toilet related matters is generally considered too 'private' or disgusting to not be embarrassing, most people won't give it much thought throughout their lives (especially SJs), and will retain the notion that doing it anywhere but the toilet (or outside) is 'dirty'.[/pop psychology speculation]
    "To one man, lonesomeness is the flight of the sick one; to another, it is the flight from the sick ones."

Poopsmith Esq. Array HoneyCyclical's Avatar
    Type
    INXx

My nephew who was twelve at the time had lived in Germany for a couple of years before coming back to the "States". Seeing men pissing in the alley or on the street in the area of Germany that he had lived was not uncommon. During a school field trip (back in the states) he excused himself and walked down a hill a good distance away from the group to a hedge of trees and proceeded to urinate, back facing away from anyone who could see at that distance. The teacher called my sister (his mom) immediately. "Inappropriate, unmannerly, inexcusable" were some of the words she used. The teacher was horrified that he could have "been raised that way". And I remember her saying something about him needing to learn that "America is less morally relaxed" than other countries. I had to ask my sister twice if those were her exact words. They were.
    I wish I would have been the one speaking to her for my nephew. I would have asked, "South or North America?"
    Nor does it matter how you gauge and try him. A character is like an acrostic or Alexandrian stanza; read it forward, backward, or across, it still spells the same thing.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

All is bloated and far from truth. Let's secure that reputation. Place the dummy upon the roof. Stitch him a tongue. Give him proof.
    -David Sylvian

5w4 sp/sx decadent - "half domesticated wild animal"

every day I'm snufflin' Array Limey's Avatar
    Type
    INTJ

I once knew a guy that could walk out of the Custard house pub, whip his tackle out, hold the end of his foreskin and release in such a way that he could piss in a 20+ foot high arc, landing some 20-30 feet ahead of him down the street.
    Had the sun been shining, it would doubtlessly have been a beautiful light golden rainbow.
    That was talent.
    I wonder how his urethra is doing...
    I may not agree with anything I have said.

Junior Member Array
    Type

I dont know. I think I have conjured up a few reasons why I did this, as stupid as they might be.

I would often get up in the night to go to the washroom before this "peeing in bottles" thing. I noticed everytime I went my floor is really loud and crackily and my toilet sounds like someone is screaming in your ear when you flush it. I think I might have done this the first time because I didn't want to wake up my parents who's bedroom is 10 feet from the toilet.

Also, sometimes i'd say "goodnight guys, im going to bed!" and it'd already be 2:00am but to prevent them from knowing I stayed up later i'd pee in a bottle and just empty it in the morning. No harm done really.

I agree with what someone said about how we have the mindset that if your not peeing in the toilet its insanitary and gross. That's probably why parents freak out so much about stuff like that. But I find it more and more each day that there is so much different between generations. My generation, (most people posting in this thread probably), find this not that far out of the box, yet parents and grandparents would probably think your kid is mentally insane.

Anyways, I pee'd in a bottle, my parents found it, and my punishment is losing my internet until the end of the summer. This pondered me really because they somehow linked the internet to peeing in bottles as my problem. THey think the reason I pee in bottles is becuase i play video games. I WTF"d for hours trying to figure out why the hell that was even possible.

ANyways, it's real BS.

Type
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by vertias View Post
    Anyways, I pee'd in a bottle, my parents found it, and my punishment is losing my internet until the end of the summer. This pondered me really because they somehow linked the internet to peeing in bottles as my problem. THey think the reason I pee in bottles is becuase i play video games. I WTF"d for hours trying to figure out why the hell that was even possible.

ANyways, it's real BS.
    Perhaps your parents disapprove of the amount of time you spend on the internet, and are just using this as an excuse to force you to do other things. After all, they probably think it's not healthy to spend summer cooped up inside staring at a screen, and that you really should be outside playing with sticks like they did when they were your age, or at least spending time with other people like any other 'normal' person. The pissing in bottles probably confirmed in their minds how unhealthy an effect the PC has had on you.

If there is grass outside your bedroom window, and it isn't over the front door or something, you should dispose of the piss that way and not leave it untill the morning for them to find. Also, hide the empty bottle well because if they find it and smell it, they'll know you've been up to your old tricks again.
    "To one man, lonesomeness is the flight of the sick one; to another, it is the flight from the sick ones."

Senior Member Array
    Type
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Utopmk View Post
    when you are too lazy or tired to go to the bathroom?.
    Well.
    There is a shorter way to the washbasin. The toilet is 20m further away.

Suffice to say. The toilet does not get to experience much peeing.

Junior Member Array WackyFiasco's Avatar
    Type
    IxTP

For the dignified bottle-pisser and golf enthusiast:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY6sqLpX1yU"]Euro Club![/YOUTUBE]
    "Revolutions are brought about by men, by men who think as men of action and act as men of thought." -Kwame Nkrumah

Humility is surprisingly sexy.

Type
    INTP

Do you have water meters in america like we do here, which charge you according to how much water is used? If so, you can justify using the sink as a quick rinse from the tap costs much less than the gallons of water used when you flush the bog.

Being the lazy bastard I am, and considering that I have to share a single toilet with six other people in my flat, pissing in a bottle is rather efficient. I only have to get dressed and walk to the toilet to empty the bottles once a day, instead of the multiple trips it takes to use the toilet.

The beauty of asparagus also becomes apparent when you urinate in bottles. As Proust said, asparagus "transforms my chamber-pot into a flask of perfume."