Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ENTPs and INFPs

The Quintessentially Fathomless Cherubim of Array CreativeChaos's Avatar
    Where there is kindness and understanding
    Type
    INFP

Default ENTPs and INFPs

Okay, there are enough ENTPs here, I think to ask this question. I have an ENTP boss that I love/hate. What do ENTPs think of INFPs? Over at the ENTP.org site, ENTPs seem to go for ISFPs, or SPs. I had read over all of the couple descriptions in about three couple books, "16 Ways to Love your Lover" Otto Kroger, the Tiegs book, and one other.

Anyway, I had decided that ENTP would be the best match for me. Then this ENTP boss comes along. Ackkkk!!!! I'm thinking not. It sounded good on paper, but he is very intimidating to me.

I still think ENTP/INFP would be a good match, but not sure. The other possiblity is ENFJ/INFP.

I would ask this question at ENTP.org, but even thier posts are intimidating. Hee! :D (kinda joking, sorta, an exaggeration) Think they would mind me posting this there?

Hmmm....just curious.
    "He drew a circle that left me out... heritic, rebel, a thing to flout. But love and I had the wit to win. I drew a circle that took him in." Author Unknown

Jynweythek "Having said that, I've found a repository of emoticons for your use."

Type
    INFP

Nobody's viewing much less answering.

I kinda figured, since neither type is what this board is about. Pooh! I guess I'll just have to get the nerve to go post on the ENTP.org site. Blahh! They make me nervous. Or rather my ENTP boss does, so Gee! I hope he isn't on that site. I would have to post in relative incognedo.
    "He drew a circle that left me out... heritic, rebel, a thing to flout. But love and I had the wit to win. I drew a circle that took him in." Author Unknown

Jynweythek "Having said that, I've found a repository of emoticons for your use."

Type
    INFP

I find ENTPs interesting to be around, as long as I don't find them intimidating. Being an F, that intimidation factor maybe more pronounced, but having a different way of processing things will keep the ENTP/INFP from tromping on each other's cognitive territory. *shrugs*

Type
    INFP

Hee! :D Thanks Flan. Good analysis. Kinda hard to do it with two types that are totally not you. Heh.

Type
    INTp/j

I think your premise that there are "enough" ENTP's here is flawed. Hence the lack of input.

detail

I'll probably post an answer someday, i have an opinion on this issue.

Type
    INFP

I dated an ENTP for about 6 months. He was one of the funniest fucking people I've ever met. Very charming. Very intimidating, like you said. He could get anybody to do anything for him. He could be quite insensitive though, and he ended up hurting my feelings a lot. He was a very troubled young man because he was sexually and physically abused growing up. So, I think he really liked the fact that I was so understanding and comforting. We saw each other as very different, but we appreciated each other's strengths.
    Socionics INFj
    Quote Originally Posted by mgb
    Straight. I find Jemaine better looking in a funny sort of way. Just saying that as a straight guy.

Type
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by SensEye
    I think your premise that there are "enough" ENTP's here is flawed. Hence the lack of input.
    Yep, I think you're right. On second guess, I think I know of four ENTPs on here?

Type
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I dated an ENTP for about 6 months. He was one of the funniest fucking people I've ever met. Very charming. Very intimidating, like you said. He could get anybody to do anything for him. He could be quite insensitive though, and he ended up hurting my feelings a lot. He was a very troubled young man because he was sexually and physically abused growing up. So, I think he really liked the fact that I was so understanding and comforting. We saw each other as very different, but we appreciated each other's strengths.
    Sounds like this guy, April. Do you think, if he weren't abused and all that you would make a good match? Or was the insensitivity too much for you?

Type
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by detail
    I'll probably post an answer someday, i have an opinion on this issue.
    Ha! :D I've gotten that same response from another ENTP and he never came back. You guys are just too busy fliting from one place to the next. Tell me, do you think this would be okay to ask on the ENTP site? Do you post there? I am very curious about ENTPs.

I know ALL about INTPs now. (joke)