Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ENTPs and INFPs

Type
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by MasterMerk
    A highly developed individual of any type (i.e, me) would be suitable for anyone.

Ooo la la. I'll be sure to tell the ladies.
    Socionics INFj
    Quote Originally Posted by mgb
    Straight. I find Jemaine better looking in a funny sort of way. Just saying that as a straight guy.

Type
    INTP

Gotta love 'em.

Type
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by CreativeChaos
    incognedo.
    incognito
    Richard Leslie Whereat
    (15:26:47) divis56: i know... i realized i was wrong after i told her... that's why i called her a racist...

Quote Originally Posted by Claverhouse
    Shai has manic phases. In which like a shaman he sees strange visions, imagines vain things, and speaks as a stranger to reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by CorporateWhore
    Some of that stuff is true, other stuff is misquoted, taken out of context or just blatant lies.
    My Journal
    +61 434992320
    3 Ayrton St
    Canberra, ACT, Australia

Type
    ENTP

heh, would you be suitable for an ESFJ?
    Richard Leslie Whereat
    (15:26:47) divis56: i know... i realized i was wrong after i told her... that's why i called her a racist...

Quote Originally Posted by Claverhouse
    Shai has manic phases. In which like a shaman he sees strange visions, imagines vain things, and speaks as a stranger to reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by CorporateWhore
    Some of that stuff is true, other stuff is misquoted, taken out of context or just blatant lies.
    My Journal
    +61 434992320
    3 Ayrton St
    Canberra, ACT, Australia

Type
    INTP

The last ENTP INFP couple I saw broke up recently, motly because the ENTP got tired of her emotional stuff. Yea, she was kinda clingy I think heh. In any event, he became discordian, broke up, she kept hassling him, he yelled at her in a fairly brutal way. She broke and realized he didn't want to make it work "again". And there ya go. Now she has to spend severeal months getting over it. In conclusion, I guess it depends on the ENTP/INFP, but *shrugs*.

Excuse me, I'm going to go back to being a-sexual now and avoiding _all_ people.
    I do stuff.

The Quintessentially Fathomless Cherubim of Array CreativeChaos's Avatar
    Where there is kindness and understanding
    Type
    INFP

Eeek. Yeah, April. When I read the type, I thought I would love to meet and ENTP. But this ENTP boss has REALLY affected me badly. I just can't take all of the negativity. It bothers me when he puts down other people. That's because if he can be such an ass about other people and say such things behind thier backs, why couldn't he do it to me?

We seem to be getting along now though. I 've decided to take his stuff as not serious. And I have been connecting with the other people more in the office.

The person I know in the office is an ESFJ, not an ENFJ. I have put my hopes on ENFJ, myself. But have never met one.

Where oh where is my ENFJ!!!!!!!

I really like you April.
    "He drew a circle that left me out... heritic, rebel, a thing to flout. But love and I had the wit to win. I drew a circle that took him in." Author Unknown

Jynweythek "Having said that, I've found a repository of emoticons for your use."

Type
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by CreativeChaos
    I would ask this question at ENTP.org, but even thier posts are intimidating. Hee! :D (kinda joking, sorta, an exaggeration) Think they would mind me posting this there? Hmmm....just curious.
    CC, I post at ENTP.org all of the time and they are not intimidating at all. There is specifically an ENTP there that goes by Quietstorm. I think that he would be open to answering your questions regarding type. For the most part, those guys are either very young are in relationships and don't really think about such things. Also, many of them are self-employed so probably have little response to give.

The Quintessentially Fathomless Cherubim of Array CreativeChaos's Avatar
    Where there is kindness and understanding
    Type
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by INTrPosr
    CC, I post at ENTP.org all of the time and they are not intimidating at all. There is specifically an ENTP there that goes by Quietstorm. I think that he would be open to answering your questions regarding type. For the most part, those guys are either very young are in relationships and don't really think about such things. Also, many of them are self-employed so probably have little response to give.
    Ah, okay. Thanks INTrPosr. :D Also they just don't post that often. :D I think I'll be brave and do it. Ackkk! *CC trembles*.
    "He drew a circle that left me out... heritic, rebel, a thing to flout. But love and I had the wit to win. I drew a circle that took him in." Author Unknown

Jynweythek "Having said that, I've found a repository of emoticons for your use."

Type
    ENTP

CC's posts are always a lot of fun to read so I figured I would actually post something, instead of just lurking, for the sake of this thread. I see there's now a thread created by "INFPGuest" on entp.org, so I guess she got over the "entp intimidation." However, considering how little posting goes on there, it could be days before someone actually replies.

Can't say I've ever dated an INFP, however my sister happens to be one. Come to think of it, if asked, I would suspect she would call me intimidating as well... She's definately one of the nicest people you will meet, once you get to know her. However, and I have never been able to understand this, she would absolutely freak out at cetain times. Even in low key places like Borders or Barnes & Noble, if someone asked nicely if they could help her find something she would just freeze up. I think she would absolutely die if she had to deal with a pushy used car salesman. She would even make me pay for things with her money, just so she wouldn't have to physically pay for it herself. Now I realize I have probably made it sound worse than it is. If someone walked up to her and started talking, she wouldn't freeze up, she wouldn't warmly greet them until she got to know whoever, but she isn't shy. However, if that same person was wearing some sort of uniform she would absolutely freeze. I have never been able to understand that.

One thing that has always amazed me is that she actually does feel for things. Sometimes this is expressed as a form of sentiment, she has pictures of every family car we've had. It never really fails to startle me when she asks how my day has been and if I reply "bad" she will say she's sorry to hear that (and here's the weird part) all you have to do is look at her face and see she really does mean that. I've always seen this sort of thing as a social/cultural routine. If I asked such a thing and the person said "bad" I would respond with something short like "oh" and then usually be on my way to go do something.

Well, for someone that normally just tends lurk, I posted more than I expected to. Asking what people think of another type is a little vague, so if you want more answers you are just gonna have to ask more specific questions CC
    ENTP

Type
    INFP

Aww... I like you a lot too CC. Us INFP's gotta stick together in rational land over here I'd like to know where the male ENFJ's are, too. I heard that they are extremely manipulative before from about three other INFP's on Livejournal, which surprised me.

Scaro - It's comforting to know that a type like ENTP can really appreciate INFP's compassion for others. Thank you for sharing!
    Socionics INFj
    Quote Originally Posted by mgb
    Straight. I find Jemaine better looking in a funny sort of way. Just saying that as a straight guy.