Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Luscher's color test.

Type
    INTP

Default Luscher's color test.

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- You are suffering stress because you feel that you have not lived up to you own high opinion of worth. You are frustrated because you try to prove your worth but have inadequate resources. You try to escape the excessive demands by adopting a defensive attitude in which you refuse to be committed or involved in anything that might involve further unpleasant situations.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Conditions are such that you will not let yourself become intimately involved without making mental reservations.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- You have exaggerated demands on life which are concealed behind specious rationalization and cautious behavior. You wish to impress others with your achievements, but you camouflage this desire and you are inclined to be covert.
    Well, fuck.

Here's the link http://www.viewzone.com/luscher.html

There's buttload of them out there, though.

========

I'm also wondering if there's actually a combination you could pick that says that you're doing OK. I'm willing to bet that it's like a horoscope. All of them apply to everyone in some measure.
    Let no good deed go unpunished, let no evil deed go unrewarded. A faithful friend is a sure shelter; whoever finds one has found a rare treasure. If it leads to power, no task is too great. Power wears out those who don't have it.

Type
    INTP

Shit, I don't have to take the test. I'm just going to co-opt your results, rainfall. And yeah, I'm sure there's some Forer Effect here.
    "You are a nerd goddess. That is all." -- the venerable C.J.Woolf
    There is a statistically significant chance I am wearing Spock pajamas at this moment.

razzle frazzle James Bomb Champion Array Alfredo's Avatar
    Type
    infp

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- Your vitality has been depleted to the point where you really don't want to deal with any more stimulation or demands being made of you. You are trying to escape from this struggle and to find a peaceful, restful situation where you can heal in an atmosphere of affection and security.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- You are trying to prove to others that nothing can affect you and that you are superior and not weak. You often act with harshness and severity and appear self-willed and sometimes arrogant.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- You are willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction from sexual activity.
    Almost spot on. I don't feel that I'm acting harsh, severe and arrogant.

Also, how is the current inappropriate behavior inappropriate?
    I'm sorry, I misunderstood. I appreciate your intellect and your willingness to converse with me. -Jonnyboy

I'm wearing shorts... and under that boxers... and under that a whole lot of love. I haven't a clue where my pants are. Are you my pants? -stigmatica

Type
    INTP

I'm trying to imagine a more-than-fleeting circumstance under which these results would not be true, and failing. Astrology.

Spoiler: generic results 
    PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- You feel disappointment because your hopes have not been fulfilled and you are afraid that setting new goals will only result in more setbacks and cause you more anxiety. You want to escape in to a peaceful and harmonious relationship with someone to protect you from feeling dissatisfied and unappreciated.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- You seek to make a favorable impression on other people and have them regard you as a special person. Because of this you are always watching yourself and analyzing how others are reacting to you. You need to always feel that you are in control and you have cultivated some clever ways to obtain the recognition of other people. You arem however, vulnerable to aesthetic ideas and philosophies.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- You are willing to become emotionally involved and you are able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity, but you try to avoid conflict.

Type
    ISTP

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- You often feel that you are too trusting in others and you need to protect yourself against getting hurt, exploited or disappointed. As a result, you have developed an aloof attitude, often being critical of others and only willing to let your guard down and become involved with other people if you can be assured that they can be trusted and are sincere.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Circumstances force you to compromise and to forgo some pleasures for the time being. You are capable of achieving physical satisfaction from sexual activity.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- You feel exhausted by conflict and quarreling and desires protection from them. You need peaceful conditions and a tranquil environment in which to relax and recover.

When you finish taking the test, please let us know if you think it was accurate for you.

Yeah pretty much...I tend to get along good with people, but I'm extremely hard to stay friend with, as I call people on their shit regularly. The ones that don't put me in "bad" situations are pretty awesome people and the ones I stay friends with.
    I 57.5% S 54.05% T 70.27% P 68.75%

Type
    INTP

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- You are suffering stress because you feel that you have not lived up to you own high opinion of worth. You are frustrated because you try to prove your worth but have inadequate resources. You try to escape the excessive demands by adopting a defensive attitude in which you refuse to be committed or involved in anything that might involve further unpleasant situations.
    Maybe I'm just projecting, but since when is "worth" something that we have to live up to rather than earning it? It seems to be a really popular belief right now. It's like our parents have set up some sort of "worth" trust fund, and we're just waiting until we can withdraw from it. I think it'd be much better if we were all able to get away from the idea that we're these great people that our parents/teachers used to tell us that we are (you can do anything that you want, you're so smart, special, etc) and just accept the fact that we are people who, frankly, can't do anything, and are sometimes quite shitty and stupid.

Banned Array
    Type
    INfp

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- You presently need to be appreciated and respected for being an exceptional -- not ordinary -- individual. This is because you have the need to increase your self-esteem and personal worth, both in your eyes and in the eyes of others who are important to you. You avoid anything mediocre and like to think that you live by high standards.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- You are seeking an affectionate relationship which you hope will offer you fulfillment and happiness. You feel you are capable of great love and you are willing to adjust and adapt to the needs of your partner in order to achieve this much desired bond. You value consideration and understanding from other people.
    True enough.

EDIT: Didn't catch the "INNAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR" section. Here is what it says:
    CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- You are willing to become emotionally involved as you feel rather isolated and alone. You are egocentric and therefore quick to take offense, although you try to avoid open conflict.
    All right, this is where things stop looking accurate. I'd describe my attitude toward myself as merciless, not egocentric. I'm also more on the humble side of things. As for whether I take offense easily, I do in some areas, but in other areas I'm extraordinarily stoic. So no, not accurate, aside from the first sentence ("You are willing to become emotionally involved as you feel rather isolated and alone.").

Agnostic Member Array
    Type
    INTP

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- You need esteem and a chance to make a name for yourself and play an important part in the world. This has now become your main goal and you refuse to play a minor role, insisting rather to be the center of attention.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- You believe that you are not receiving your share -- that you are neither properly understood nor adequately appreciated. You feel that you are being compelled to conform, and close relationships leave you without any sense of emotional involvement.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- You are trying to escape from your problems, difficulties and tensions by abrupt, headstrong and ill-considered decisions. You desperately seek a way of escape, and there is a danger of reckless behavior to the point of self-destruction.
    I know nothing. I don't even know if that statement is right.

Type
    INTP

PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- You feel that something is restricting you, holding you back from achieving your goals and making progress in your work or life. You are actively looking for a solution which will remove these restrictions.
    Not really.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- An unadmitted lack of confidence makes you careful to avoid open conflict and you feel you must make the best of things as they are.
    Hmmm I almost fought a kid today so....(that is unusual behavior for me, but he has been pissing me off for about a month now and smarted off to me in a way I really wanted to kick his ass)

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- Your are over-imaginative and given to fantasy or day-dreaming. You long for interesting and exciting things to happen and want to be admired for your charm.
    This is true to an extent.
    How do you get to chads gap from the bottom of alta?
    PM if you know the answer.

Type
    INTP

Oh yeah, as for the actual test...
    PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- You are at a point where you are trying to bolster your self-esteem by reviewing and exaggerating your own accomplishments through critical appraisal and even scientific and theoretical discrimination. You want everything to be clear-cut and unequivocal.
    Uh, no.

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- You are seeking a peaceful environment so that you can reduce stress and be free of some conflicts you now are experiencing. You attempt to control your situation cautiously with heightened sensitivity and feelings and an eye for detail.
    Falsch.

CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- You feel trapped in a distressing or uncomfortable situation and you are seeking some way of gaining relief. You are able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity providing no turmoil or emotional agitation is involved.
    I am able? I don't know about that.