Page 1 of 116 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1154

Thread: Passive Men

  1. #1
    Communist Array Madrigal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    burning
    Type
    INTP
    Posts
    19,194

    Angry Passive Men

    Dear passive men,


    There is nothing that kills my attraction to you more than getting that lost look that says, "NOW what do we do?!" when an inconvenience comes up. This doesn't annoy me, no. It supremely pisses me off. It enrages me. How about you just fucking roll with it? Don't look to me like I'm your mommy. Everyone likes a problem-solver, and I'm no different.

    So. Can you solve problems?

    For example, dinner got burnt? Cook something, or take me out. Nowhere to go cause everything's closed? Fucking create it, take me to a park and kiss me there, it doesn't matter. Something broke? Fix it! Buy a new one. Improvise it. Do without it. Even imagine it! We're bored one night? Well then rack your brains on how to change that, use your imagination, make an effort, impress me, I want to be surprised. Amazing me is not against the rules, you know.

    Just have some initiative for Christ's sake. What makes you think I would want to lead you anywhere? Why do you think that would be fun for me? Because it isn't. It makes me want to break something. It makes me want to cry tears of boredom. It makes me want to make you disappear into thin air.

    We deserve to be the best we can be for one another. So don't come looking for me if you don't know what you want to do with me. Because I'm not going to give you all the cues, I'm not the director, producer, set designer, protagonist and screenplay writer of our dates.

    Fucking do something. I promise, everything will be better if you do something.


    Sincerely,
    Madrigal
    So many bricks, so few cars. - MoneyJungle

  2. #2
    pedophilophile Array Corbin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Nowhere, AZ
    Type
    INTP
    Posts
    1,490

    Default

    It was surprisingly hard for me to become more 'aggressive'. Im not used to being in a sort of dominating role, and i bet most people here aren't.

    It took months for me to be comfortable enough to be like that with my girlfriend. I don't know why i found it so intimidating, i blame a life of rejection.

  3. #3
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sudbury, ON
    Type
    INTJ
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Please let Faust06 know that this thread exists, mkay pumpkin tits?

  4. #4
    Known Troublemaker Array Hustler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Type
    INTP
    Posts
    10,495

    Default

    High maintenance women ITT.

  5. #5
    Communist Array Madrigal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    burning
    Type
    INTP
    Posts
    19,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNilesEdge View Post
    Please let Faust06 know that this thread exists, mkay pumpkin tits?
    I hear the sound of something burning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustler View Post
    High maintenance women ITT.
    I'm the best kind of woman. I think I'm high maintenance, but actually I'm low maintenance.
    So many bricks, so few cars. - MoneyJungle

  6. #6
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sudbury, ON
    Type
    INTJ
    Posts
    817

    Default

    High maintenance women ITT.
    Nah man, I just run better on premium.

  7. #7
    Communist Array Madrigal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    burning
    Type
    INTP
    Posts
    19,194

    Default

    The guy who sits back waiting for you to make his day, without contributing anything himself, waiting for you to fix and plan things, seems pretty goddamned high maintenance to me.
    So many bricks, so few cars. - MoneyJungle

  8. #8
    Known Troublemaker Array Hustler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Type
    INTP
    Posts
    10,495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
    The guy who sits back waiting for you to make his day, without contributing anything himself, waiting for you to fix and plan things, seems pretty goddamned high maintenance to me.
    Seems like a really smart idea to go out with those guys.

  9. #9
    Junior Member Array brianmartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Portland
    Type
    intj
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
    Dear passive men,


    There is nothing that kills my attraction to you more than getting that lost look that says, "NOW what do we do?!" when an inconvenience comes up. This doesn't annoy me, no. It supremely pisses me off. It enrages me. How about you just fucking roll with it? Don't look to me like I'm your mommy. Everyone likes a problem-solver, and I'm no different.

    So. Can you solve problems?

    For example, dinner got burnt? Cook something, or take me out. Nowhere to go cause everything's closed? Fucking create it, take me to a park and kiss me there, it doesn't matter. Something broke? Fix it! Buy a new one. Improvise it. Do without it. Even imagine it! We're bored one night? Well then rack your brains on how to change that, use your imagination, make an effort, impress me, I want to be surprised. Amazing me is not against the rules, you know.

    Just have some initiative for Christ's sake. What makes you think I would want to lead you anywhere? Why do you think that would be fun for me? Because it isn't. It makes me want to break something. It makes me want to cry tears of boredom. It makes me want to make you disappear into thin air.

    We deserve to be the best we can be for one another. So don't come looking for me if you don't know what you want to do with me. Because I'm not going to give you all the cues, I'm not the director, producer, set designer, protagonist and screenplay writer of our dates.

    Fucking do something. I promise, everything will be better if you do something.


    Sincerely,
    Madrigal
    That was hot Sounds like you need a little J in your life...

  10. #10
    Senior Member Array Qfwfq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Type
    INTP
    Posts
    3,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
    Dear passive men,


    There is nothing that kills my attraction to you more than getting that lost look that says, "NOW what do we do?!" when an inconvenience comes up. This doesn't annoy me, no. It supremely pisses me off. It enrages me. How about you just fucking roll with it? Don't look to me like I'm your mommy. Everyone likes a problem-solver, and I'm no different.

    So. Can you solve problems?

    For example, dinner got burnt? Cook something, or take me out. Nowhere to go cause everything's closed? Fucking create it, take me to a park and kiss me there, it doesn't matter. Something broke? Fix it! Buy a new one. Improvise it. Do without it. Even imagine it! We're bored one night? Well then rack your brains on how to change that, use your imagination, make an effort, impress me, I want to be surprised. Amazing me is not against the rules, you know.

    Just have some initiative for Christ's sake. What makes you think I would want to lead you anywhere? Why do you think that would be fun for me? Because it isn't. It makes me want to break something. It makes me want to cry tears of boredom. It makes me want to make you disappear into thin air.

    We deserve to be the best we can be for one another. So don't come looking for me if you don't know what you want to do with me. Because I'm not going to give you all the cues, I'm not the director, producer, set designer, protagonist and screenplay writer of our dates.

    Fucking do something. I promise, everything will be better if you do something.


    Sincerely,
    Madrigal

    Why don't you get a dildo with a cowboy hat?

Similar Threads

  1. Do you consider yourself to be passive?
    By mpousoulas in forum General Psychology & Sociology
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 15 Mar 2009, 07:54 PM
  2. INTPs and Passive Commitmentphobia
    By s0978 in forum General Psychology & Sociology
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 24 Feb 2008, 09:37 PM
  3. ISFJ's and passive aggression
    By anu bys in forum MBTI Talk
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 17 Feb 2007, 02:34 AM
  4. The Passive Voice
    By macr0 in forum Academics & Careers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 22 Dec 2006, 01:17 PM
  5. Passive Aggressiveness
    By Chicken in forum Rants, Raves, & Hot Air
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 19 Apr 2005, 10:39 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •