Page 1 of 116 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Passive Men

Type
    INTP

Angry Passive Men

Dear passive men,

There is nothing that kills my attraction to you more than getting that lost look that says, "NOW what do we do?!" when an inconvenience comes up. This doesn't annoy me, no. It supremely pisses me off. It enrages me. How about you just fucking roll with it? Don't look to me like I'm your mommy. Everyone likes a problem-solver, and I'm no different.

So. Can you solve problems?

For example, dinner got burnt? Cook something, or take me out. Nowhere to go cause everything's closed? Fucking create it, take me to a park and kiss me there, it doesn't matter. Something broke? Fix it! Buy a new one. Improvise it. Do without it. Even imagine it! We're bored one night? Well then rack your brains on how to change that, use your imagination, make an effort, impress me, I want to be surprised. Amazing me is not against the rules, you know.

Just have some initiative for Christ's sake. What makes you think I would want to lead you anywhere? Why do you think that would be fun for me? Because it isn't. It makes me want to break something. It makes me want to cry tears of boredom. It makes me want to make you disappear into thin air.

We deserve to be the best we can be for one another. So don't come looking for me if you don't know what you want to do with me. Because I'm not going to give you all the cues, I'm not the director, producer, set designer, protagonist and screenplay writer of our dates.

Fucking do something. I promise, everything will be better if you do something.

Sincerely,
    Madrigal
    So many bricks, so few cars. - MoneyJungle

Type
    INTP

It was surprisingly hard for me to become more 'aggressive'. Im not used to being in a sort of dominating role, and i bet most people here aren't.

It took months for me to be comfortable enough to be like that with my girlfriend. I don't know why i found it so intimidating, i blame a life of rejection.

Banned Array
    Type
    INTJ

Please let Faust06 know that this thread exists, mkay pumpkin tits?

Known Troublemaker Array Hustler's Avatar
    Type
    INTP

High maintenance women ITT.

Type
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by TheNilesEdge View Post
    Please let Faust06 know that this thread exists, mkay pumpkin tits?
    I hear the sound of something burning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustler View Post
    I'm the best kind of woman. I think I'm high maintenance, but actually I'm low maintenance.

Banned Array
    Type
    INTJ

Nah man, I just run better on premium.

Type
    INTP

The guy who sits back waiting for you to make his day, without contributing anything himself, waiting for you to fix and plan things, seems pretty goddamned high maintenance to me.

Known Troublemaker Array Hustler's Avatar
    Type
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
    The guy who sits back waiting for you to make his day, without contributing anything himself, waiting for you to fix and plan things, seems pretty goddamned high maintenance to me.
    Seems like a really smart idea to go out with those guys.

Junior Member Array brianmartin's Avatar
    Type
    intj

Dear passive men,

There is nothing that kills my attraction to you more than getting that lost look that says, "NOW what do we do?!" when an inconvenience comes up. This doesn't annoy me, no. It supremely pisses me off. It enrages me. How about you just fucking roll with it? Don't look to me like I'm your mommy. Everyone likes a problem-solver, and I'm no different.

For example, dinner got burnt? Cook something, or take me out. Nowhere to go cause everything's closed? Fucking create it, take me to a park and kiss me there, it doesn't matter. Something broke? Fix it! Buy a new one. Improvise it. Do without it. Even imagine it! We're bored one night? Well then rack your brains on how to change that, use your imagination, make an effort, impress me, I want to be surprised. Amazing me is not against the rules, you know.

Just have some initiative for Christ's sake. What makes you think I would want to lead you anywhere? Why do you think that would be fun for me? Because it isn't. It makes me want to break something. It makes me want to cry tears of boredom. It makes me want to make you disappear into thin air.

We deserve to be the best we can be for one another. So don't come looking for me if you don't know what you want to do with me. Because I'm not going to give you all the cues, I'm not the director, producer, set designer, protagonist and screenplay writer of our dates.

Sincerely,
    Madrigal
    That was hot Sounds like you need a little J in your life...

Type
    INTP

Dear passive men,

Sincerely,
    Madrigal

Why don't you get a dildo with a cowboy hat?