Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you want to know the ideal career for INTP.

Junior Member Array
    Type
    INTP

Lightbulb Do you want to know the ideal career for INTP.

The INTP is the designer of the world, designer of the systems regardless wither its social system, business system, law system, etc. INTP design the business, design the strategy, lead the world to the perfection. After the search for long time for the suitable job for INTP I found that solving the world problem by Designing or redesign solution. Now a days the product and service designers try to solve business and social problems by something called DESIGN THINKING and business anthropology (human culture). They found that itís the best way to solve problems, but what was amazing discovery for me that INTP is expert and talented naturally in these methodologies. INTP is a designer not implementer, he doesnít need to be expert in a specific filed. INTP is a natural researcher, recognize/ understand the problem, collect the information from expert and inexpert people , analyse it in his mind, and use his intuition to build a perfect solutions. So the best career for INTP is solutions designer for e.g. service and product designer or business designer or social system designer or strategic designer or business process designer or software designer (designe only) not programmer. What INTP do every day is designing or redesigning solutions trying to correct the world around him. If want to understand more read about DESIGNE THINKING AND BUSINESS ANTHROPOLOGY

Banned Array
    Type
    INTP

Assuming this isn't a troll (apologies if English is a second language for you or whatever), I once had a job as lead software architect, above a team of 10 architects who were leading about 300 engineers world wide. No implementation, I architected/designed the solution and others did the heavy lifting. It's possible that in different circumstances it would work out, but my experience an INTP does best not doing pure architecture/design, but in a combination architecture + implementation. Too easy to dive into our belly button and get lost otherwise.

Junior Member Array
    Type
    INTP

No need to apologies, English is a second language for me.

INTP is a designer not implementer, he doesn’t need to be expert in a specific filed. INTP is a natural researcher, recognize/ understand the problem, collect the information from expert and inexpert people , analyse it in his mind, and use his intuition to build a perfect solutions I'm not talking about pure design

Type
    INtp

Quote Originally Posted by composer View Post
    Assuming this isn't a troll (apologies if English is a second language for you or whatever), I once had a job as lead software architect, above a team of 10 architects who were leading about 300 engineers world wide. No implementation, I architected/designed the solution and others did the heavy lifting. It's possible that in different circumstances it would work out, but my experience an INTP does best not doing pure architecture/design, but in a combination architecture + implementation. Too easy to dive into our belly button and get lost otherwise.
    You seem to see yourself as some archetypal INTP, you assume that what applies to you will apply to all who categorize themselves as INTP.

Banned Array
    Type
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ahankaran View Post
    You seem to see yourself as some archetypal INTP, you assume that what applies to you will apply to all who categorize themselves as INTP.
    Flip off. I clearly offered my personal experience as such, with my opinion, don't read too much into it. Fuck I hate that.

Member Array
    Type
    INtP

Quote Originally Posted by The Designer View Post
    The INTP is the designer of the world, designer of the systems regardless wither its social system, business system, law system, etc. INTP design the business, design the strategy, lead the world to the perfection. After the search for long time for the suitable job for INTP I found that solving the world problem by Designing or redesign solution. Now a days the product and service designers try to solve business and social problems by something called DESIGN THINKING and business anthropology (human culture). They found that it’s the best way to solve problems, but what was amazing discovery for me that INTP is expert and talented naturally in these methodologies. INTP is a designer not implementer, he doesn’t need to be expert in a specific filed. INTP is a natural researcher, recognize/ understand the problem, collect the information from expert and inexpert people , analyse it in his mind, and use his intuition to build a perfect solutions. So the best career for INTP is solutions designer for e.g. service and product designer or business designer or social system designer or strategic designer or business process designer or software designer (designe only) not programmer. What INTP do every day is designing or redesigning solutions trying to correct the world around him. If want to understand more read about DESIGNE THINKING AND BUSINESS ANTHROPOLOGY
    I don't disagree with you here, but, if my kids need food to eat - how do I turn this into some sort of real income? Do I have to get a Ph.D. in Business Anthropology and then go to work for a consulting firm? Meh, no thanks. If anything, I could see starting my own consulting firm doing this sort of stuff (creative control, be my own boss), but even that requires some hard work and diligence as you'd have to make contacts and drum up business opportunities. Anything you do requires some sweat equity - that's man's lot in life. There will be hard work. If you can work doing something you're passionate about and you enjoy doing, you'll be that much happier.

Type
    INtp

Quote Originally Posted by composer View Post
    Flip off. I clearly offered my personal experience as such, with my opinion, don't read too much into it. Fuck I hate that.
    fuckin one dimensional geek

Type
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ahankaran View Post
    fuckin one dimensional geek
    What's your problem? Composer offered a reasonable answer and you attack him and make some asinine assumptions. Of course, Composer's not going to respond well to your comment when you frame it like that.

Your most recent addition to the conversation is equally worthless. Go troll some place else.

Perfect nu^H^Hmember Array Hexchild's Avatar
    Type
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by The Designer View Post
    What INTP do every day is designing or redesigning solutions trying to correct the world around him.
    Actually, that last part seems more INTJ-ish to me. In my experience INTPs tend to be naturally driven more by understanding things with high precision and sharing that understanding, than they are in actually using said understanding to make any changes to the world (although doing so may sometimes be a necessary evil, it's generally not the main goal). As for the rest, I think you're pretty much spot on.
    F5-F6-E6-D6-C7-F4-E7-C6-C5-C4-D3-C3-F7-E3-G6-D7-E8-H6-G3-F3-
    G4-G5-H4-H5-H7-H3-H2-B5-A5-G7-B4-F8-H8-G8-C2-G2-D2-C1-E1-B3-
    A4-A2-A3-A6-B6-E2-H1-F2-D1-A7-F1-B8-C8-G1-B1-D8-A8-B7-A1-B2.

Junior Member Array
    Type
    INTP

I told you what I know trying to help so itís up to you to take it or leave it,

INTP = thinker = Wiseman, philosopher = Politeness, Sapience & Humility
    It seems that a lot of people here arenít INTPs I can see that in some answers or donít know what the meaning of INTP is, or jumped into the wrong track. INTP means Thinker or Designer he has the capability to think deeper than other types. No thinker without philosophy, so if you are not a philosopher you are not a thinker, regardless what background you have. Thinkers always think about justice, justice in everything therefore they lead the world to the perfection, the god creates us different to fulfil our role in the community if you read the thinkerís history you will understand what Iím saying, if you look into the pictures of thinkers and how do they look like you understand me, thinking is a gift from the creator and you have to use it to serve the humanity.
    I will give example how the thinkers think
    If you live somewhere, where no education system exist, and the governor asked you as a thinker to design one for the country. How will you do it? If you canít do it you arenít thinker.
    If you live somewhere, where there are a lot of car accident which kills the people every day and no traffic system exists, and the governor asked you as a thinker to design a traffic system to at least minimize the consequences of accidents. How will you design it? If you canít do it you arenít thinker.
    Thinkers are gifted no university in world can give more than what the god gave you. You donít need Phd you need to look around you, think and be initiative. Present what you think about to the world.