Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Win the Heart of an INTP Male?

Вanned Psychopath Array Hephaestus's Avatar
    Type
    Jefe

Quote Originally Posted by C.J.Woolf View Post
    I'm reading this thread with some fascination because I was always the pursuer and never the pursued. I've wondered what being pursued feels like. Or semi-pursued, or not-pursued-but-admired-from-afar.
    Sometimes it's flattering, sometimes it creeps you out, usually it's just a bit awkward--assuming you notice at all. On rare occasion, it's absolutely breathtaking and exciting. Which one it is has surprisingly little to do with their attractiveness. (Though if it's the last one...they are always beautiful. )
    We are free to think as we wish--so long as we don't think what we aren't wished to think....
    You motherfucker, if you're gonna put it in your sig, you better attribute it to me--Polemarch

Type
    INtp

You are doing it wrong. You have to try to win the brain not the heart of the intp. The heart of the intp is largely repressed and unconscious and serves only the biological function of passing blood through the its body.

Type
    INTP

Post some pics of you in lingerie

Junior Member Array
    Type
    INTJ

hmm.. as an INTP, the qualities that catch my attention are,
    not noisy(meaning the non-gossip type girl, i hate those girls)
    Kind
    Timid
    Some sense of intelligence(but i don't prefer someone too intelligent, cause she might compete with me in running a family)
    Supportive
    Accepts and understands my ideals to some extent
    Not "TOO EMOTIONAL"
    Not spontaneous
    Caring
    Observant and
    Empathetic

incontinent mouthbreather Array JohnClay's Avatar
    Type
    INTP

Personally the main things I'm looking for are physical attractiveness and warmness/friendliness/affection without being too needy/smothering (annoying). I have some big problems and knowing the girl loves me despite them makes her a keeper. Otherwise I'd be pickier.

Type
    INTP

Step 1: Are you physically attractive to him? While somewhat subjective, this is actually not as hard to answer, generally speaking, as one would think. Are you a similar age? Similar BMI?

If so, flirt. If the INTP is anything like most, you might have to be a bit more direct than usual, but after some application it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out his inclination. Be straightforward. Applying yourself to his intellectual side is ok, but only in moderation, in order to maintain a sexual intention.
    "Rascals are always sociable - more's the pity! and the chief sign that a man has any nobility in his character is the little pleasure he takes in others' company." -Schopenhauer

Type
    INTP

Engage his imagination. Roll with his made up scenarios just for the hell of it - they usually can be pretty interesting so it won't be too hard on you if you are inclined at all to daydreaming. Apply sexual innuendo and touch intelligently. If you are attractive to him, he'll do most of the work for you if you can get into his head.

Once he starts fantasizing, all you have to do give him a little push and bam, you've won an INTP.

NT females have it easy over INTP males. Competence + intelligence + sex appeal in one package. Not really a fair game at all. We can just make it seem that way by keeping our thoughts to ourselves.

Type
    INTJ

"How to Win the Heart of an INTP Male?"

How about being yourself for a change. There are already enough phonies pretending to be what they are not, in order to win unsuitable lovers and seriously confuse the opposite sex.
    God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.

Type
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ahankaran View Post
    You are doing it wrong. You have to try to win the brain not the heart of the intp.
    That's always been my belief. The way to an INTP's heart is through the mind. Works on me, anyway.

Type
    INTp

If it means anything, my most favourite type of females are ENTJ. INTP male & ENTJ female are a great pair. INTP males usually lack execution and initiative and ENTJ females are a great counter to this. I know an INTP & ENTJ pair IRL and they function great. I don't know how to help you with flirting though. If you figure that out, I think you will have a good relationship with him.