Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well, here I am.

Вanned Psychopath Array Hephaestus's Avatar
    Type
    Jefe

If you do it right, yeah, it is. That's why so many players are lawyers.
    We are free to think as we wish--so long as we don't think what we aren't wished to think....
    You motherfucker, if you're gonna put it in your sig, you better attribute it to me--Polemarch

Type
    xxxx

welcome! you seem interesting. move in with us and die here, please!
    buttwhole butthalf

Junior Member Array TheWorldLied's Avatar
    Type
    INTP

I've almost been able to decipher much of the universe's complexity into a group of more simple concepts. That's what I'd like to say. You come off as a student and I am not much a teacher. I am learning as well and I am 20. I am rather a curious person. I may have collected many answers but I am more into the questions.

I suppose it'd be nice to trade answers from time to time.

Type
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by euclid View Post
    I have yet to find anyone who will take the time to grok what I have to say, or who is willing and able to think with me on the level I desire. This is certainly pretentious, more certainly arrogant, and maybe even true. I perceive that I am changing rapidly.
    I find this neither pretentious nor arrogant. To be truthful this having other people grokking what you have to say is fairly hit and miss here - but it is almost all miss anywhere else I've been. Couple of things to keep in mind:

a) If nobody responds that doesn't mean what you wrote wasn't read and didn't cause some reaction.

b) The more you try to return the favor of listening the more others will do the same. Here I'm talking to myself, which is sort of the point of this point.

I found life pretty damn sweet at 19, hope you are finding the same.