Okay, this is a psychology game. You might have played this already.
If you want to participate, try not to read the answers posted by other people. They might influence you, so it's best to read them AFTER you're done. Btw, try not to think too much and just tell me the first thing that pops into your head, okay?
1) You're in a forest. You're walking through it. You come across a cave. What is it like? Details, please.
2) You keep walking. You run across an animal. What animal is it? What does it do? Does it notice you? How do you react?
3) You keep walking. You run across a bear. Describe the bear and the bear's behaviour. What do you do?
4) You keep walking. You run across a river. Describe the river. Wide, narrow, calm waters, rough waters, etc. Do you do anything?
5) You keep walking. You see a wall. What is it like? Material, height, etc. Is it possible to climb it? If so, do you climb it?
6) What is on the other side of the wall? (If you cannot see, tell me what you imagine).
I will interpret your Forest fantasies.