Page 1 of 139 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: You are in a Forest.

Type
    INTP

Default You are in a Forest.

Okay, this is a psychology game. You might have played this already.

If you want to participate, try not to read the answers posted by other people. They might influence you, so it's best to read them AFTER you're done. Btw, try not to think too much and just tell me the first thing that pops into your head, okay?

1) You're in a forest. You're walking through it. You come across a cave. What is it like? Details, please.

2) You keep walking. You run across an animal. What animal is it? What does it do? Does it notice you? How do you react?

3) You keep walking. You run across a bear. Describe the bear and the bear's behaviour. What do you do?

4) You keep walking. You run across a river. Describe the river. Wide, narrow, calm waters, rough waters, etc. Do you do anything?

5) You keep walking. You see a wall. What is it like? Material, height, etc. Is it possible to climb it? If so, do you climb it?

6) What is on the other side of the wall? (If you cannot see, tell me what you imagine).

I will interpret your Forest fantasies.
    So many bricks, so few cars. - MoneyJungle

INTP ladypet Array attila_the_hunny's Avatar
    Type
    INTP

I remember I did something similar in Mythology class, only there was a tree involved. The tree represented your sexuality. We didn't find that out until someone described their tree as lush and green with his mother's car was parked under it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Works View Post
    I now know what it feels like to get a handjob from the Hulk.

Type
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by attila_the_hunny
    I remember I did something similar in Mythology class, only there was a tree involved. The tree represented your sexuality. We didn't find that out until someone described their tree as lush and green with his mother's car was parked under it.
    I fear you may be inhibiting potential participants! There is no tree here.

Anyone that knows the meanings, please don't say them or it will influence other people!

Type
    INTP

I know there isn't a tree...but I thought it was funny.

Type
    INTP

1) You're in a forest. You're walking through it. You come across a cave. What is it like? Details, please.

Dark. I cant see inside it. There is a lot of moss around - it's very wet.

2) You keep walking. You run across an animal. What animal is it? What does it do? Does it notice you? How do you react?

Its a porcupine. It scurries of into the bush when it becomes aware of me. I just watch it disappear.

3) You keep walking. You run across a bear. Describe the bear and the bear's behaviour. What do you do?

The bear is smallish and black. It just stands up and observes me for a while before running of into the bush. I just stand and watch. Im not afraid of it.

4) You keep walking. You run across a river. Describe the river. Wide, narrow, calm waters, rough waters, etc. Do you do anything?

The river is about 10 meters wide, it appears to be flowing very strongly - no swimmer would be able to swim against that current though the surface appears quite smooth i.e not turbulent.
    I just watch. I think about throwing something in to observe how strong the current is.

5) You keep walking. You see a wall. What is it like? Material, height, etc. Is it possible to climb it? If so, do you climb it?

It is the remnants of a wall, possibly from a house. Its made of red bricks and crumbling. Its only about waist height. There is no point in climbing it, I just walk around. I wonder how long it was there for.

6) What is on the other side of the wall? (If you cannot see, tell me what you imagine).

Just more bush.

I will interpret your Forest fantasies.

Type
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by PsiKik

Dark. I cant see inside it. There is a lot of moss around - it's very wet..

Is it inviting or not? What could be inside of it?

Its a porcupine. It scurries of into the bush when it becomes aware of me. I just watch it disappear...
    What do you think of porcupines? Try describing them a bit, anything right off the top of your head.

Just more bush.
    Would you go there? Reasons why or why not? What kind of bush?

Type
    INTP

Madrigal asks questions. You give answers. Madrigal asks more questions about your answers. It's a cycle.
    You should just have a question mark for your user title.

I conduct vanity searches Array Rajah's Avatar
    Type
    ENTP

Ugh, I deleted my post b/c I re-read and I'm supposed to be in a forest, not a cave, and I suck at directions anyway. I'll re-imagine.

Ghost of INTPc past Array Helios's Avatar
    Type
    INTP

The cave is in a clearing in the forest, it sits at the base of a large hill. With a proper round opening. Nothing exordinary inside, the only thing is I love the smell, that vaguely damp smell, you find in caves. Otherwise is seems sorta 'clean', no leaves dirt or such.

This is weird, but I see coral snake, on brown leaves back in the forest. I see it. It sees me. It is almost as if we know each other,but while disliking one another we just sorta acknowledge each other and part ways.

I am torn on the bear thing, for a second a see a HUGE murderous black bear on its hind legs lunging down toward me with death a second away, then it changes to a collection of amicable mid-sized brown bears. Doing hteir thing in the forest. Their is almost a friendly vibe with them, like they are my friends.

The river is small but quick moving. The water are pure and clear. I really like the river! The way it feels, its purity, the way it glides over my feet. I am tempted to sit in it. (it is too shallow to swim) but it seems a tad too chilly. But I linger there for some time.

The wall is Tall, maybe 20 feet (circa 3 meters). It is grey stone, but made smooth so as to be unable to climb it, I really and frustated by the wall. When I try to climb it it tears my finger nails. So I notice I near by tree. Climb it, and hop the branch over the wall. On the otherside I am back in town, and rather shitty area. It seems I need to get going I have to get to work now or something else boring.

I conduct vanity searches Array Rajah's Avatar
    Type
    ENTP

I see the cave on my right. It doesn't look inviting. I go up to the cave, and can't see a thing inside. I step inside tentatively, and put my hand on the wall of the cave. It's very damp and cold. I worry there are dangerous animals inside. I don't go any further.

It's a fox. It darts in front of me and startles me. It's odd because it looks like it's carrying something in its hand the way a squirrel would. I think it's not the way a fox should look. It notices me and darts away.

I come across a sleeping bear, large and brown. She's curled in front of a tree. I'm not afraid, but I don't want to wake the bear, so I tiptoe in a different direction.

The river is neither wide nor narrow, and it's fairly calm. It looks shallow. I wade across. Approaching the middle, I worry it might be deeper that I'd imagined. I keep wading, and cross with no problem.

The wall is grey stone. It's not individual stones, just a large piece of cool grey stone. Kind of like when you go to an amusement park, and on the sides of the walkways, they have the slabs of material keeping you from the greenery. But the slab of stone is above my head, maybe 5'5". Just enough for me to not be able to climb. The stone is rough, but there are no footholds and nowhere to grab onto. I can't climb.

I can jump high enough to see over the wall. On the other side is a field with wildflowers. There's a girl with blond hair and fair skin. I think she's my daughter. Beyond the girl is a cottage. A woman calls the girl inside.